What are the warranty conditions?
Aesty provides a ONE (1) YEAR manufacturer’s warranty on Aesty products purchased from Aesty Online Store for your own use and not for resale purposes.
What is the coverage of the warranty?
Aesty is warranted against manufacturing defects for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase when used in accordance with Aesty 's user guidelines
Aesty will cover the shipping costs if a confirmed defective item that's covered by the warranty has to be sent back to us
What is excluded in this warranty?
This warranty doesn't cover:
- Non- Aesty branded product, normal depletion, wear and tear of consumable parts such as batteries and charging cables
- Damage by being exposed to unusual circumstances including but not limited to abuse, misuse, and accident
- Damage or malfunction by being exposed to environmental influences, climate conditions or situations that can possibly affect a product’s operation and/or functions
- Modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that aren't defects in manufacturing
- Damage or malfunction caused by an incorrect combination with other products or equipment
What Is The Evaluation Procedure?
- If a customer receives a defective product, they must report it to Aesty by emailing email@example.com in order to receive warranty service within warranty period.
- After submitting a request to make a warranty claim, Aesty requires the customer to provide video proof of the issue to accurately identify whether the issue is a bug or manufacturing defect.
- Customers may need to respond to questions in order to help diagnose issues, and must follow Aesty or its agents' procedures to receive warranty service.
- If the defect isn't covered by the warranty, the customer is responsible for any associated costs.
Note: Video proof is required for us to remotely check the issue. Without any supporting documents proving the defect,
we can't correctly process your request for a replacement